Are you a MA Licensed Clinical Social Worker?
Looking for a full time placement in one location?
Interested in expanding your areas of expertise?
Possess the aptitude to work as part of a team?
Come join this small but mighty team of health care professionals from various disciplines in their mission to improve the lives of people struggling with Multiple Sclerosis.
This freestanding interdisciplinary practice located just 12 miles north-west of Boston, provides medically-based rehabilitation services for patients with multiple sclerosis and other chronic illnesses. They offer a holistic approach, addressing the physical, emotional, cognitive, and social aspects of chronic illness.
If you hold a current MA LICSW certification and are interested in working with this outpatient population in a clinical setting full time we would like to talk with you.
While experience working with patients with chronic illness is a definite plus, experience working with MS patients is not required. We will train you in our unique, groundbreaking methodologies.
- Proper licensure
- Pleasant demeanor
- Willingness to learn
- Pass background check
Responsibilities and Duties
- To create effective and lasting relationships with patients that will have a positive impact on the quality of their lives
- To produce accurate, timely, and defensible documentation at evaluation and follow up sessions
- Experienced with the use of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy applications
- At initial evaluation or second visit, have agreed upon goals( patient and therapist) that will be documented thus justifying BT intervention.
- To become familiar and stay familiar with the MSQLI for each patient seen, and assess this at each quarterly update.
- To maintain accurate but defensive notes for all patients for medical billing and effectiveness documentation
Qualifications and Skills
Current Massachusetts Licensed Clinical Social Worker
Experienced in one to one counselling in a clinical setting
Experience working with people with chronic illness perfered
401 (k) with employer match
Continuing Education Allowance
Vacation & Holiday Pay