Our client, a well-established, privately owned, Telephone Answering Service Company is looking to hire enthusiastic Answering Service Operators. Working in this homey environment in Easton, MA you will be part of a team fielding inbound calls to the company’s clients. From taking messages, processing orders, answering questions, dispatching service techs, and handling emergency calls, you will not be bored in this Answering Service job.
- Answering inbound calls from customers in a professional manner
- Researching information using multiple resources and route call to the appropriate resource
- Enter customer information in the system and identify and escalate priority issues
- Completing call log and producing call reports
- Provide follow up customer calls when necessary
- Other administrative tasks and projects as assigned.
As an Answering Service Operator you will be The Voice for many diverse businesses. Great Customer Service will be your main deliverable. At least 1 year of heavy phone or customer service experience is preferred. You must have excellent writing and verbal communication skills as well as effective listening skills.
- Strong data entry / typing skill of 35+ WPM and computer skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and professionalism
- Strong customer service skills and willingness to learn
- Organizational/planning skills
- Attentiveness to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work efficiently and cooperatively
- Knowledge of modern office equipment and procedures
Other Key Info: Full time shifts starting at 7am, Noon, or 3pm available. Must be able to work 1 weekend shift per week. Reliable transportation required. This is a 24/7/365 operation therefore, excellent attendance is a must!
Interested in the position and have the necessary qualifications?
If so, then you are invited to apply for this job as an Answering Service Operator.
Email: Denise@TheHREngineers.com Telephone: 508-785-4950